Friday, November 30, 2007

The Language of the Universe

“Without exception, every human being has the ability to transform any weakness or suffering into strength, power, perfect peace, health, and abundance.” – The Secret

I just watched one the most brilliant movies of our time. It’s entitled “The Secret.” (It has also been released as a book and audio tapes.) It expresses the discussions of philosophers such as Bob Proctor, John F. DeMartini, authors such as Neal Donald Walsh (Conversations with God) and Jack Canfield (Chicken Soup), and many others that are visionaries, teachers and doctors. This movie focuses primarily on how thoughts manifest into our reality. Remarkably put, it teaches us exactly how we should think of what we want such that the “Entire universe conspires to get us what we want.”- Paulo Coelho.

Paulo Coelho always speaks of the ‘language of the universe’ (it plays a major part in Santiago’s quest to fulfill his dream in the ‘The Alchemist’.) Simply said, this movie demonstrates how to get in tune with language of the universe. No one claims to explain how it works, but it merely teaches us how to use it as tool in our daily as we pursue our dreams. It is as though Paulo’s words in ‘The Alchemist” and the words in the ‘The Secret’ compliment each other. The Alchemist can give one the power to dream; it will give you faith in the language of the world and encourage you to use it, while The Secret teaches to become aware of how to actually use the universe in your favor. Together the effect on an individual is incredibly amplified.

30/11/07

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello!
I'm a big Paulo Coelho's fan and I don't know if you heard about his blog
http://www.paulocoelhoblog.com
I've started as a fan and now I'm collaborating with him and thought that you would like to enter his universe.
Check the blog.
if you want, or subscribe to his newsletter
http://www.warriorofthelight.com/engl/index.html
You'll see a community of warriors of light sharing ideas, dreams and most importantly following their personal legend.

QUOTE OF THE DAY:

A Warrior knows that his best teachers are the people whom he shares the battlefield. (Warrior of the Light)

See u there and have a great day!

Aart

The Observer said...

It is a really good movie indeed. I like it :)

You know what, it is just common sense, when someone wants something so bad, he would eventually get it.

Hope all your dreams come true :)

Luv_ said...

Observer,

Thanks for your wishes. I also believe that it was comman sense, and it was something that life has taught me. But sometimes its wonderful to be reminded of these things, for not only do we remember but also feel empowered once again.
All the best to you as well dear :)

luv_

DEV said...

HI Yagna !

so it's all about remebrance is it ! let's see the movie read the book and then ...

was than random enough !

aditya

Anonymous said...

someday, i hope i can find the peace that you have found.

Anonymous said...

I'm amazed everytime I read something you have written. You are brilliant, but then again you always were. I'm sure I've told you that before. I can't write yet because I'm not ready to say what I need to say.When I do, I'm sure you will understand why.

Anonymous said...

watched Conversations with God recently, i appreciate the point that Neale Donald Walsch makes about having freedom to admit that he's not perfect so he can move on from where he is at that point.

Luv_ said...

Hi Patrick :)

Yes, i know what you mean, no one is perfect, but our imperfections is what makes us who we are. What i enjoyed most about the moive was that it made one see, that God may reach you in different ways, through different people at anytime. Just because someone is not a religious man, or someone is not wealthy or even is so called 'unsucessful' is his or her life, that does not mean they are not worthy of being a Prophet (if i may call it) of God. God loves everyone and everything and from the richest to the poorest for he sees us all the same- His children. I must say, i liked the movie, but nothing compares to that book. That book is incredible.

Lots of love
Yajna

rosa de los vientos said...

Dear Yajna now I read the Secret and is very good book.
I like find yours words to it.
And I know "Chiken soup for the Soul"
I wonna read "The New Hearth".
Kises for you, I like you blog and I stay in contact with you in the Paulo´s blog ok.

Luv_ said...

Dear Rosa,

It's so lovely to hear from you :) i'm glad you enjoyed reading my blog :) it made me smile. I absolutely love chicken soup.. i've been reading those books after years :) The other book you mentioned seems interesting :) maybe i'll read it too :) i've been reading alot of different things recently :) mostly uplifting stuff :)

Anyway, keep in touch my friend.
Thank you for making the effort to write to me in english, i'm touched :)

See you on paulo's blog :)

Love Yajna